Thursday, September 24, 2009

What does Islam say about Tabligh?

name = Ali
Question = What does islam really say about tabligh

answer =

As I understand the Tabligh group came from India and was a movement to reform the Muslims. I think Tabligh are very nice people. I like spending time with them. As far as I know it is fine to create a group for a specific purpose.

Surah 3:104 Let there arise out of you a band of people inviting to all that is good, enjoining what is right, and forbidding what is wrong...

I just don't like it when groups argue too much over who is right and who is wrong. I think you have to weight the pros and cons of each group before you associate with them. Maybe Tabligh is good for you or maybe it isn't.

I admire their hard work and dedication. I prefer not to join any group.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think about this post? Comments are public and can be seen by anyone